The Sotheby’s International Realty® network offers a comprehensive set of tools designed to provide the best presentation and broadest exposure for your property. Affiliated professionals apply local market knowledge and global resources to create effective marketing strategies, which may include some or all of the following options:
- Display your property on sothebysrealty.com. This site is also accessible from the home page of the Sotheby’s fine art auction site as well as leading search engines and real estate sites.
- Sotheby’s International Realty® branded property advertising in newspapers and magazines, from high reach vehicles likeThe Wall Street Journal Global Edition and The New York Times Magazine, to highly targeted publications such as Sotheby’s Preview and The Robb Report Vacation Homes. In addition to the national and international reach your Sotheby’s International Realty® professional may also choose to advertise your property in local and regional publications.
- Production of a high-quality color property brochure for your distribution in your local market. Property brochures may also be distributed to affiliate offices and Sotheby’s Auction House locations around the world.
- Advertising in regionally targeted proprietary property based publications.
- E-Gallery: There are large screens in each Sotheby’s International Realty office that utilize the e-gallery tool. This allows for our listings to be displayed in each office throughout the world.
- sothebysrealty.com: The most popular luxury real estate site in the world, sothebysrealty.com provides exposure online to qualified buyers unlike any other online resource
Locally, I have done extensive due diligence concerning all major projects and maintain excellent working relationships with the Realtors who represent those developments. I want to be on your team and I know the value of old fashioned hard work. I actively participate in Realtor open houses, sales meetings and project tours to ensure that I have the knowledge you need as your representative.