Because I am committed to preparing you to be an educated buyer, I will:
- Give you the most vital information on available homes
- Keep you aware of changes in the real estate market
- Arrange a tour of areas, schools and key points of interest
- Provide neighborhood information on municipal services, schools, churches, etc.
- Check applicable zoning and building restrictions
- Disclose all known facts about properties I show you
- Collect pertinent data on values, taxes, utility costs, etc.
- Point out strengths and weaknesses of all properties you choose to view
- Explain forms, contracts, escrow and settlement procedures
- Discuss loan qualification and processing
Because I am committed to helping you save time,I will:
- Provide ready access to all MLS-listed properties
- Assist you as needed on all unlisted properties
- Help you select for viewing only those homes that fit your needs
- Show you homes only in the price range most suited to your finances
- Provide you a list of qualified attorneys, home inspectors or other service providers
- Arrange for necessary property inspections with the service providers you select
Because I am committed to helping you find the best value, I will:
- Negotiate on your behalf Because I am committed to you—my buyer—I will do all of this, plus:
- Write and present your purchase agreement to the seller
- Advise on offers on properties
- See that you get a complete estimate of all costs involved
- Discuss financing alternatives
- Perform a market analysis on chosen properties
- Prepare studies of property values in chosen areas
- Keep your personal information confidential at all times
- Stay in touch with you from the day you start your search until the day you move in
- Coordinate all aspects of the sale and closing
- Be reimbursed with a commission only when we successfully close a transaction (unless other terms, such as an hourly rate, have been agreed upon).
Above content courtesy of Lynn Madison.
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is awarded by the Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC), a subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR).